We are Australia’s No 1 place for creating art on ceramic tiles. Our tiles are custom handmade to order to ensure each project is different and unique.
The individual finished, glazed and printed tiles and tile murals are suitable for residential, retail or commercial features.
Our handmade ceramic tiles can be created from a reproduction of art, photo or any digital design.
We have a variety of option on how we create tiles for your project. Please discuss your up coming project with us to ensure the correct tile will be used.
The outcome of every project, even using the same image would look different for every customer as we adjust to wall area, tile body and tile size.
Option 1 – Printed and glazed Interior Wall Tiles
Bright, vibrant and bold coloured custom printed tiles
Created using a digital print system with a low heat application and glazed finish to the tiles.
The tiles withstand direct heat up to approx. 220 degrees
Printed tiles can be used for any interior wall appication.
Option 2 – Printed and glazed, kiln fired Wall Tiles, Countertop, Pool, Exposed Walls
Not as bright colours as interior tiles, but a good range of colour for custom printing.
Created using our digital print system, double glazed and finished in the kiln.
The tiles will not fade if exposed to direct sunlight and withstand heat up to approx. 830 degrees
Tiles can be used anywhere as long as the correct tiles body has been chosen, eg. ceramic or porcelain
JennoliArt is taking great pride in offering you the highest level of quality control in the production of our custom printed ceramic tiles.
We create unique kitchen splashback, stunning tile murals, creative bathroom features, tile displays in hotels, receptions,restaurants or anywhere else you need a tile.
Finshed tiles can be installed using tile adhesive and grout.
Ho do we support you in the making of your unique printed ceramic tiles?
- As every project is different, please discuss your project with us beforehand
- We provide you with a personal quote outlining cost, and option of what tile is best to use
- It is important to choose the correct tile for your upcoming tile feature.
- Please email us your design, ideas, photo or scanned image for preview and design set up.
- In house print process ensures consistency of your tile, product quality control and we ensure that the tiles will be checked before we send them out.
- Samples can be produced for the price of a tile and delivery cost, please contact us to discuss production time.
As every customer has its own personal requirements, we provide a quotation on the work requested
send an email: email@example.com or call on 02 99811009 to talk to us personally.
In the meantime feel free to check out our Facebook page with examples of our recent work.