How to create a profitable tile fundraiser and enjoy a beautiful art tile installation for years to come.
Our tiles do not have to be used for a fundraiser, they can be purchased by any organisation. We replicate original artwork, digital artwork, scanned images of maps, photos, logos…permanently onto tiles. Our tiles are UV resistant and can be used anywhere.
Using our option of digital printed and glazed tiles is making the creation of a tile wall very easy.
A tile mural can also be created from one large image, this could be a photo or a copy of an artwork. This artwork will be enlarged and divided over numerous tiles.
The schools community can sponsor individually a tile of the tile mural.
So many options of how this tile wall can look like. You need to decide if you are using personalised art, maybe family names and dates or a mix and match of various mediums. You create your own profit also by adding your preferred markup, we suggest 30-50% on top of the purchase price per tile.
Organise a tile fundraiser for your school or club and create a beautiful art tile installation everyone wants to be part of.
Previously if you wanted to create a tile feature for your school, children had to paint directly onto green ware using ceramic paint. Painting directely onto a bisque tile is very difficult for small children, messy and time consuming. Ceramic colours appear very different when painted to when the tile is fired.
With the use of technology and ceramic techniques, children can paint and create their beautiful artwork on paper.
With a little imagination and creativity every tile mural will look different. The tile installation can be in names, simple lines, creatively arranged like a mosaic or framed by colourful or white tiles.
Serving as a symbolic community effort, the tile mural will show locals and visitors that your school is strongly supported by their families.
We offer the choice of tiles for interior or exterior tile applications.
Tile designs are very flexible and creative also. You have the choice of using artwork, logos, text only, historic images, students pictures or a mix and match of all. Don’t forget to include your organisations logo and add a commemorative text and the date. JennoliART can assist with any digital design set up and layouts of the logo.
How to organise your tile fundraiser and create beautiful art tile installations?
- First you have to decide where the tiles will be displayed.
- Ask us for our current tile pricelist and information brochure which explaines the difference of the tiles.
- Full colour artwork can be created on smooth artpaper cut to the size of the chosen tile.
- Once finished post the artwork to us or send us the scanned copy (scan 300DPI or photographic scan) via email or file transfer.
- A reproduction of the supplied art will be permanently printed and glazed onto our ceramic tiles.
- If you like to offer a second tile as a keepsake, we can create mulitple tiles using the same image.
- No peeling, lifting, rubbing or washing off, your image will be permanent.
- The tiles can be installed just like any ceramic tiles, with tile adhesive and grout if needed.
- We have digital templates available which can be used as Parent Order Forms and Spread Sheets to calculate Profits for your fundraiser.
As every customer, school or club has their own ideas and requirements, ask us for our pricelist and tile information today.
JennoliART is also a provider of personalised customised gift products for school fundraiser, check out more here.