All our tiles are printed and made to order. Custom printed bathrooms tiles can be individual tiles, pattern tiles or large feature tile murals.
We customise everything, from tile size, tile image and design, no job is too large or too small.
We finish your custom printed bathroom tiles using your art to ensure your tiles will be one of a kind.
Each tile will be finished to the highest standard while using a choice of a variety of tile bodies and finishing.
We transfer and replicate any digital design or original art onto tiles, each project is unique and exclusive. The printed bathroom tiles are finished with a beautiful glaze.
Want to create a wow factor for your bathroom with the use of a stunning and unique feature tile wall?
Be inspired by previous projects as you to create a piece of art for yourself. It is not very difficult and we are here to guide you through your entire project to ensure your tiles are exclusive.
How we support you in the creation of your exclusive printed bathroom tiles?
- First comes your idea and a quote.
- To provide you with a quote we will need to know a few things. If you don’t have a high resolution image yourself, you can find many stockphoto websites online.
- Please provide us with your wall size and maybe an image you like to use.
- We will create a custom quote to your specifications.
- If you like to proceed with an order, we create a preview draft design.
- Any changes can be applied or correction can be made.
- We supply the tiles very well packaged.
- Product quality control, we check every single tile before we send them out.
- No minimum order quantity required, we print one tile or one thousand.
- If creating a mural, we will mark each tile on the back and number the tiles to allow for easy installation.
- We supply installation guidelines and image spreadsheet.
We understand that every customer has specific requirements for the creation of custom printed bathroom tiles. We provide a personal quotation on the work requested, please contact us on ph. 02 99811009 mob. 0410 644795 or send an email to email@example.com or use our contact form.