A lightweight alternative to ceramic tiles is creating hardboard tile murals. The Tiles can be used on any interior wall.
Because hardboard tiles have sharp edges, they can be arranged and mounted tight together, without any gaps. The tiles feature a gloss photo like finish, detailed art reproduction and are perfect for displaying your products, photos, company history, text or combination of all.
Hardboard tiles are to be used indoors only and the Tiles can be easily cleaned with a non abrasive household cleaner and a soft cloth.
Hardboard Tile Murals – size guide:
are available in various sizes and have a gloss surface
most common size: 108x108mm, 152x152mm, 200x200mm
Frequently asked questions about Hardboard Tiles:
Q: How much will these murals cost?
A: We custom quote every project, please contact JennoliART for consulation 02 99811009
Q: Will my mural look exactly like the image I submitted?
A: JennoliART strives to produce to the highest standards. Colour reproduction will vary, based on the chosen tile body. If we feel we cannot achieve a satisfactory result, we will contact the customer to discuss.
Q: What if I break a tile during installation?
A: We keep a digital file of every mural produced for a period of times to ensure any damaged tiles can be replaced.
Q: Can tiles be installed on the floor?
A: We recommend to use our glass tile, these tiles can be used for residential or commercial floor applications.
How do we support you in the creation of your Hardboard Tile Murals?
- Our in house designer team is available for your support and assistance.
- Please email us your design to ensure we can create the perfect tile or mural for you.
- Preview of your design will be emailed to you.
- Any changes can be applied or correction can be made.
- In house print process ensures consistency of your tile.
- Product quality control, we check every single tile before we send them out.
- No minimum order quantity required, we print one tile or one thousand.
- Samples can be produced for the price of a tile and delivery cost.
- Fast turnaround times if needed, otherwise 2-3 weeks until your order is ready.